Basic yoga etiquette to observe when visiting CY or any studio.
- Classes are often ending 15 minutes before a new one begins. If you arrive early please be quiet while sitting outside the studio. Talking voices do travel inside the studio. Please do not enter the studio until you hear the final closing.
- Please remove your shoes before you enter the studio. Please place your shoes outside the studio door on the shoe shelf.
- Place your belongings in the cubbies. To conserve space, do not bring your bags or clothing with you to your yoga mat.
- Make sure to turn off your cell phone. All the way off. Vibrate can still be distracting during class.
- Before class begins, please inform your teachers of any injuries.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes or cologne, as this may be disturbing to fellow students.
- If you are running late, but arrive within 15 minutes of scheduled class time, please be quiet entering the room and setting up your mat so you don’t disturb other participants. Do not enter the room during beginning mediation, wait until there is movement in the class. Studio door will be locked 15 minutes past scheduled class time.